Still Here

David Hitchcock and Magnus Kopsch
Fri 29 Jun 2007 09:10

Well the rain has stopped but now we have the wind and the surge form the low. we are hoping

to be able to make a move later today, however the winds are forecast directly on the nose at 18knots

so we will see later if its worth going or waiting another day. We are all working hard to mark Taz as

pretty as possible and she was treated to a new good looking bilge pump yesterday, fitted expertly

by James and working well. it’s a big one.

So we will take some more pics along the way and post them soon, looks like we will miss out

going to Bournholm and go directly to Kiel to make up some time, weather permitting.