Debert to Toronto, Ontario

Around the World 2007
Norm & Lec
Wed 8 Aug 2007 01:39
We have been working for nearly 2 weeks, remaining in Eastern Canada, while trying to replace the inadequate insurance issued by our US agent.  We are still hopeful of resuming the trip.   We still have two agents  actively seeking insurance for us.  
Unfortunately we are running out of time!!!   We must be back in Thailand early October and complete the trip by year end.   Any further delays will mean dropping destinations and shortening our visiting time in others.  This is a critical week to get this completed.
We have stayed in hotels, B & B's and imposed on people enough during this waiting period in the east.  We decided we should come back to Toronto where we could stay with my brother until we know the final outcome of this situation.    So today we flew the 700 miles back to Toronto and we will remain here for a while.