logo Wandering Dream
Date: 25 Sep 2014 18:25:26
Title: Campello

38:25:8N 000:23:0W
 
Wind 18-22knots on the nose – from North East. Our progress was very slow, decided to back track and put in to Puerto de Campello and wait for wind to change direction or drop.
Forecast for next two days is worse still, perhaps Sunday we can move on. A rethink is required in our plans as we are unlikely to be able to make The Balearics in the time frame we had in mind. We are meeting Jane and Bruce in Denia 3rd October....or perhaps they’ll have to come and get us if we don’t get that far.
 
m_P9250321m_P9250322

Diary Entries