John & Jenny
Sat 1 Jan 2011 14:51
We are getting rather concerned now about the worsening situation in Nigeria, especially since the bombings in Jos. We have to go through Nigeria as there isn't really a way round, except by going through Niger which is probably more dangerous!
From here we will go to Burkina Faso to get our Ghana visa and then into the north of Ghana. From there we'll go all the way south to Accra to get our Nigeria visa. We are not due in Accra until about 17 January, but that will be the decision time; if Nigeria then seems too dangerous we will see if we can ship the car to Walvis Bay, Namibia.