Departure postponed

Familien Svellingen på Seiltur
Tom og Christine Svellingen
Wed 5 May 2010 15:49
Position 18:04.2N 063:05
We're still in the marina on St. Martin. The weather router adviced us to postpone the departure until tomorrow, because of a trough moving west in the Atlantic.
The upside is we needed a couple of more hours to really get settled and ready. The downside is that everyone was anxious to get started.